Monday, May 4, 2009

Final UT2004 Model

Update : Final UT2004 Model


Meeting Place 1 - Client - Jacques Ivves Cousteau

As part of my final UT2004 model, I have created an outdoor meeting space in relation to Jacque's quote of 'Opening your self to the world'. This was to further my development of my previous models which I have applied to my final UT2004 model.

Final Ramp 2: The ramp presented above adjoins both the intial meeting place I have created for Campbell overlooking Cousteau meeting place from above.
Meeting place 2 - Client : Keith Campbell



Final Ramp 1 : I have incorporated another ramp that provides access to Campbell's meeting place to Cousteau outdoor meeting space.







The key idea in relation to the above image presented was to create a stage overlooking the view. The intial thought was to explore the idea of a concert stage which relates back to his quote of 'discovering the whole through others'.


DRAFT UT2004: Meeting Place


DRAFT UT2004 Model





DRAFT - The Ramp:

I have created two sets of ramps adjoining the clients meeting place from the exterior and the interior of the model.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home